About Credit Expo
Credit Expo is a trade fair in the field of credit management and related products and services in the Netherlands. Credit Expo brings together demand and supply for one day in an inspiring environment at a trade fair accompanied by a programme of high quality expert sessions, inspiration sessions, product presentations and practical case studies.
In this way, Credit Expo offers visitors a complete overview of the Dutch credit management market. Credit Expo has been organised since 2005 by Next Level in cooperation with the VVCM (Dutch Credit Management Association). Every year Credit Expo attracts around 1,500 credit managers and other professionals active in the sector.
- You meet more than 1,500 relations and prospects in a single day
- Your company name is featured in the marketing campaign that reaches around 20,000 finance and credit professionals in the Netherlands.
- Since 2005, Credit Expo has been the biggest and most successful credit management event in the Netherlands.
- Every year about 45 companies exhibit at Credit Expo and give the event a 7.8 approval rating
- Credit Expo is a great opportunity to show your added value of your company to hundreds of prospects in just on single day. Credit Expo offers turn key booths of 6 m2, 9 m2 and 18 m2. All fully equipped with furniture, lighting and electricity.
Credit Expo is held at the NBC Congress Centre in Nieuwegein. This central location has all modern facilities to make Credit Expo a success. The NBC also has 1200 parking places for the general public. The NBC is just 15 minutes by tram from Utrecht CS train station.
NBC Congress Centre
3438 LC Nieuwegein
Credit Expo is open to visitors on Thursday 3 November 2016 from 9 am to 6 pm.
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
Download the Sponsoring & Exhibiting options (PDF)
In addition to the yearly event, Credit Expo facilitates an online community for the professional field of Credit Management. Credit Expo meets the need for information by gathering news, articles, personal visions and market developments in the field of Credit Management throughout the year.